Top definition
A statistic used mainly by politicians to manipulate the facts to gain favor.
6 out of 10 Adams county students AREN'T drinking! (this statistrick used in an actual advertisement in Adams County, Illinois)

"I think Iraq is stable. New polls show that 95 percent of the country wants to see a democratic government." (The problem with this is that the other 5 percent have all of the weapons.)
by Jake Seifert March 11, 2006
Get the mug
Get a statistrick mug for your papa Manley.