Top definition
An inverted Ffnord. The ffnord is used vertically with the bowl screwed onto the bottle's thread. The dronff is used horizontally with the toker sucking air (and smoke) from the top of the bottle, and the bowl is (normally crudely) inserted into the burned hole near the end of the bottle.
"Nah don't make a ffnord lid, have a dronff they're way easier to light".
by nowsderlid March 25, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Dronff mug for your sister-in-law Rihanna.
Jul 6 Word of the Day
Phrase meaning that a deceased cannot rest in peace until society changes due to the circumstances of a death.
People said rest in power for the unarmed man had been shot by the police.
by FooBarBiz October 12, 2017
Get the merch
Get the Rest in power neck gaiter and mug.