Top definition
Used to mean a person moving their eye brows up and down.
Used when typing to another person in a chat room.
Do you want to get a sitter for the kids so we can be alone :>?
by RabbiStickFigure March 25, 2010
Get the mug
Get a :> mug for your papa Georges.
buy the domain for your pet blog