Top definition
the large dangly pocket of skin (usually fat) under the chin
also known as a "double or triple chin"
Our chunky, flubby armed landlord had the biggest gozzler; when she yelled her gozzler swayed in the wind.
by markmanders September 24, 2005
Get the mug
Get a gozzler mug for your mama Larisa.