Top definition
Xuang: Funny, but sometimes may ruin the mood with going overboard with cheesy jokes. There is a 99% chance that this person is Chinese, and a 1% chance that this person is Japanese. Xuang is perverted.
Oh my gosh! Your a Xuang right? I came from China too!
by sanieldamson November 08, 2016
Get the mug
Get a Xuang mug for your mom Yasemin.