Top definition
A degrading name used to label students, staff, faculty and any person affiliated with the University of Waterloo. It can also be used as a synonym for the university itself.
I was rejected from U of T, but luckily, the Waterlosers will let pretty much anyone into their university.
by Gary Gamm September 21, 2006
Get the mug
Get a Waterloser mug for your dad Manley.