Top definition
created by zach leon, it is a sound created by using either your right or left cheek and moving the cheek foward to create a donald duck like sound
whats up man? buh way oo eh.
by Zach Leon November 18, 2004
Get the mug
Get a buh way oo eh mug for your papa Bob.