Top definition
A pointlessrubber/plastic thing that's in the middle of computer keyboards, often on laptops, and is supposed to be a mouse. Useless as the laptop touchpad mouse is directly under it, and it's really fiddly to use. There's probably a Russian grandmaster of using it.
Miguel: Hey i got a new laptop, it's got a wierd rubber thing in the keyboard
Ricardo: Yeah, it's a nubben...useless...WHY OH WHY?!?!
by Colin Colino McColinson March 27, 2008
Get the mug
Get a nubben mug for your father-in-law Vivek.
buy the domain for your foodie vlog