Top definition
surgery that uses a part of your earlobe to make 'labia-grafts'! They are rolled through a machine - similar to the 'wringer' on an old washing machine - and the best bit is - if you use the part of your earlobe that was pierced you end up with an instant labia-piercing!!! They are called "Lobias"

"Help me DR,
My labias were ripped off in a terrible accident"

DR: "that's OK you can get some lobia's"
"Really - great thanks what does this involve"
DR: "Just an earlobe graft -even comes with a piercing"
by Mamabeere June 13, 2010
Get the mug
Get a lobia's mug for your fish José.