Top definition
a tiny town in between charlottesville and richmond virginia where fork union military acady (fuma) makes up 98% of the population and the other 2% work at fuma. it is the defition of hicksville it might be one of the owrst places to be from or in.
Fuma cadet 1: Let's walk into town.
Fuma cadet 2:What town!
Fuma cadet 1:Fork Union.
Fuma cadet 2:Like i said what town?
by Chris Ferguson 1 January 07, 2007
Get the mug
Get a fork union mug for your bunkmate Riley.