Top definition
A term usually used by a frustrated tech support, help desk, or other product support person that involves explaining a procedure previously illustrated in the Instructions that came with the product that the user either threw out or ignored.

Pronounced "riffee"
Customer: How do I turn on my laptop?

Tech Support: Ryfi!

Customer: What's ryfi?

Tech Support: Did you read the instructions, sir?
by Jeb Vial December 03, 2007
Get the mug
Get a RYFI mug for your friend Manley.
buy the domain for your recipe blog