Top definition
One of those fake £1 sized pieces of metal that you get to put on your keyring so that you can get a trolley without needing to keep £1 on you.
Can you give me the arglefargle so that I can get the trolley?
by awkward_turtle November 29, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Arglefargle mug for your sister-in-law Larisa.