To be forced to apologize or to admit a fault.
I caught Pierson in another lie, so he has to eat some humble pie.
Something as yet undefinable is wrong, out of place; not quite right.
There's something hinky about the deal.
1. The laws of moral and ethical relativism; all systems of cultures and thought are equal in value, steming from a perceived guilt from white liberals who believe that the Western Civilization is the root of all evil to the exclusion of all else.
2. A powerful form of censorship.
Political correctness has a basic flaw. If all views are equal, why do some who embrace this view feel the need to push this agenda as the "correct" one at the same time demonizing other views as "incorrect"?
An individual that may or may not be poor, but is monumentally ignorant and quite possibly stupid.
All Matt talks about is NASCAR when he can barely remember what street he lives on. What a piece of white trash.
1. An isidious plan by some who feel that the gun is to blame for crimes commited by the criminal as a basis to take away firearms from law-abiding citizens.
2. Hitting what you're aiming at.
3. To use both hands while firing.
Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control.
A high-capacity sperm recepticle.
Beth is such a cumdumpster.
A singing group that used the wrong forum to exercise their "right to free speech" and were surprised when they were boycotted.
Way to go, Dixie Chicks!