1. when someone with a microphone hijacks the peace and quiet of a public space with unwanted, unintelligible, or superfluous information.
I finally got settled in my seat in the back of the plane. I pulled out my book and began to get back into the complex and entertaining storyline. That is when the "speakulation" began spewing out of the speaker above my head. The flight attendant, then the pilot, then the flight attendant again, over and over every thirty seconds for most of the flight, I was bombarded with unintelligible, and unwanted information that actually hurt my ears to listen to.
Flying an aircraft for a company that keeps cutting benefits, safety programs, and salaries in order to give the top executives more money.
Captain Crunch was tired, but he climbed back in the cockpit for another flight. This was no longer fun or profitable. In fact, sometimes he suspected the maintenance wasn't really getting done. He decided to keep his head down and his mouth shut to avoid a beat down by management. The "slaviation" industry had broken his will to resist. The plane took off and exploded in mid-air thirty minutes later.
1. half priest, half beast, this horned mythological monster prays on the bones of children, while posing as a respectable member of society.
The Wildapriest reared it's ugly head and galloped off toward the elementary school with a hungry look in his eyes.
Tour bus full of Chinese people that speak no English.
Another Mongolian Motorcoach crashed and burned in the Grand Canyon today.
1. a chicken farm run by large American franchise restaurants that cram as many steroid fed chickens as possible into an unhealthy environment to increase their financial bottom line. These franchises have little or no regard for public health.
I ain't eating that shit bird from a chicken brothel, so don't go to KFC.
1. a physical workout that consists of 500 reps of lifting a beercan, standing up, and yelling WOOOOOO!!! Performed every lap of a Nascar race when ones favorite driver passes by.
Every time the Summer's Eve car came around the track, Tammy stood up and yelled WOOOOO!, hoisting her tall boy beercan into the air, she was getting one hell of a Nascardio workout today!
1. a reclusive, rural, mountain man who lives in the wilderness, and makes moonshine for a living.
2. a stillborn billy goat
The history of Nascar can be traced back to a backwoods "stillbilly" named Jed, who made and smuggled White Lightning Moonshine in a fast car.