1) A way of saying, "That smells awful."
2) Official scoring of a pop-up in baseball.
1) PU, Dennis! Haven't you ever heard of deodorant? Or at least breath mints?
2) A pop-up caught by the second baseman is scored as 'PU4'.
Untapped ability to achieve great things.
He's earning mid-B's so far this year, but he has tremendous potential. I think he'll end up with an A if he starts studying.
Major League Baseball. MLB is the organization consisting of two leagues, the National and American. These two leagues form the only major professional baseball organization in the U.S.
MLB's championship is the World Series. The World Series, however, is not MLB's biggest GAME, as it consists of anywhere from 4-7 games.
Spokesperson on numerous infomercials, including those for Oxy-Clean and the Hands-Free Car Phone.
I THINK THAT BILLY MAYS BELIEVES THAT THE LOUDER HE TALKS, THE SMARTER HE SOUNDS.
I'm still not buying Oxy-Clean.
Activity that is not worth doing. Spending time doing it only wastes the time spent on it; very little is accomplished.
Wash the chalk off of the driveway? What a waste of time!
1) To whine or complain.
2) A problem with something/someone.
1) Will you quit griping about your test grade? You should have studied!
2) I have a legitimate gripe with that left-hander who always uses right-hnaded scissors.
Very noticeable; used in reference to rude or malicious intent/behavior.
His blatant favoritism didn't win him many firends amongst the other competitors.