An outlaw who punishes lawbreakers personally and illegally instead or relying on the inadequate law enforcers of society.
A vigilante could be either a robin hood-ish rescuer of the weak and destitute, a suspect-zero-ish killer of other killers, or a borderline insane killer of "bad people" (se7en).
They say Batman is nothing more than a vigilante. I say, what's so bad about that? Gotham's never felt so safe.
A funny word that only "sophisticated" people use meaning a lack in energy, enthusiasm, or passion.
By my troth, Calpurnius is looking a tad lackluster. Would you concur?
The circumstances or events that come before and after a particular word or passage in a speech or piece of writing which helps explain its full meaning.
Context: You are playfully poking me in the side
"I'll kill you if you don't stop!"
Context: You just crashed into my Lexus
"I'm gunna fucking kill you!"
Context: You don't realize that I'm a psycho killer and you accidentally step on my foot while passing me in a chance encounter
"I may just have to kill you for that..." *smirk*
A satirical piece of writing which ridicules someone or something.
Some of the most funny writings are lampoons which make fun of people.
February 02, 2006
1. A small marine organism with a shell that clings to rocks and ships.
2. A clinging or dependent person or thing
3. A large zit or scab
4. An exclimation used by Sponge Bob Square Pants meaning "shit" or "fuck"
1. Based on the number of barnacles stuck to this sunken ship, I deduce that it must have been here for a while.
2. God, I hate Henry! The little barnacle won't leave me alone!
3. Did you see the barnacle on Lisa's face?! It was huge!
4. Patrick: "I'm not actually gay, Sponge Bob."
Sponge Bob: "Oh barnacles!!"
1. A small portion of something, usually a delicious food
2. A peice of gossip
3. A li'l bitch
1. This tidbit of caviar is exquisite
2. Did you hear the tidbit from Tina?
3. Yo man! Git up off my tidbits, bi-atch!
A point at which no further progress can be made.
A yo' man! If ya'll know dis peice like da' back o' yo' hand, why's we at an impasse?