A condition or state (term is based on the name of the UK group "Fatboy Slim") wherein:
1) A fat girl eats like a bird in public, thereby suggesting that she is fat NOT because she eats everything in sight, but because she suffers from some kind of thyroidal dysfunction
2) A fat girl has lost weight & yet managed to retain good qualities developed from when she was a fat girl (such as her low-maintenance personality or sense of humor)
Girl 1: You think Maggie really has a thyroid problem? Whenever we get lunch she eats like, half her sandwich and drinks Coke Light..
Girl 2: Yeah, no. The guys left a hidden camera in that classroom that no 1 ever uses & caught her wolfing down 3 Big Macs after school hours.
Girl 1: So she's a run-of-the-mill fatgirl slim..
A photograph one sends to his/her online chat buddy, that is NOT really his/her photo, usually taken from a magazine or is the photo of an attractive friend, or something. Done by pedophiles, highly unattractive people, & people that have other reasons to lie.
- Shit man, I told you my chat buddy xLoveAngelMusicBabyx69, she fuckin' hot! See, here's her photo
- WTF esse
, don't you watch E!
?? Apparently, it's a falsetograph. That's tennis player Anna Kournikova
, the wife of Enrique Iglesias
- .........................well maybe my chat buddy is Anna Kournikova
- ...yyyyyyeaaaaaaaah..I wouldn't bet my life on it.
A fantasy that involves fictional (from a book/movie/tv series/game, etc.) characters
The process of, out of pity, adding as your friend on MySpace or Friendster or Facebook (etc), a person that is not exactly your friend. Usually it is the pitied person that initiates the process, so all the other person needs to do is click 'confirm' or 'yes'.
Girl 1: I keep clicking ignore but Erin keeps trying to add me on Facebook!
Girl 2: Ugh, I know! But I finally decided to pity add her..
Girl 1: But why??
Girl 2: Well, cuz her parents are divorcing & Ann says Erin's suicidal & I don't want my name in that suicide note.
Girl 1: Ooohhh.. *clicks confirm*
A creative/awesome wedding proposal.
Did you hear about Ben's proposal to his Archaeologist girlfriend? He buried the ring box in the site for her to unearth. I was like, now THAT was a prop-whoa-sal!
The act of finding dandruff flakes in different areas of your scalp using your nail
I didn't learn much in 4th grade because I was in the back of the room, flake finding for the most part
I prefer synths over herbs.