Top definition
A callous formed on the finger your pencil rests on as a result of writing by hand too much.
"What's that on your finger?"
"It's a Writer's Bump, cause I write a lot."
by Nibblet101 February 13, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Writer's Bump mug for your mom Yasemin.