Top definition
A person that is annoying 85% of the time and the other 15% youre already so pissed off it doesnt matter
You can use the theory of constant kabazie to determine which of your friends is like that.
by HAIRLESS YETI January 11, 2016
Get the mug
Get a Theory of Constant Kabazie mug for your father Jerry.