If you live up North, where it snows a lot, this is what becomes of what your dog leaves in your yard during the wintertime.
The kids had to be careful making their snowman, so that it would not incorporate any poopsicles.
The American political party favored by those with conservative agendas, so named because their policies are repugnant...the word literally is a cross between "Republican" and "repugnant."
I can't imagine why Henry voted against his own economic self-interest and voted for the Repuglicans...what was he thinking? He must be a real dumbass!
What the actual issue is on 90 percent of all calls to technical support/I.T. help desks, it is an acronym meaning "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard."
The use of this term became common when tech support people began to have a need to vent frustration on arrogant callers who had, in fact, themselves caused the problem, yet continued to insist it was the computer's fault, or the techie's fault.
So you would explain to the user that it was a PEBCAK error, and then walk them through how to fix it.
John (technical support person, just leaving work, holding his head in his hands)...
James (technical support person just coming on shift, passes John on his way out)
James: "Rough day today, John?"
John: "Yeah, 99 percent of my calls today were PEBCAKs...do they make Excedrin in one-pound tablets? I have a headache the size of Texas!"
Someone on an Internet Forum Board, who repeatedly harasses another person, intending to drive them off the Forum, and/or ruining the entire Internet experience of the target by following them to other boards to continue the harassment.
Griefers are adept at following Forum rules while violating their spirit...or have managed to ingratiate themselves with Administrators, so that they rarely get punished for their actions.
Griefers are basically cowards who hide behind a screen name and would not have the sack to say to anyone's face, what they say to people online.
Tactics used by griefers:
1. Making "clever" comments - Making carefully crafted nasty comments to or about another member. The comments stay within the rules while violating the spirit of the rules.
2. Gang-banging or dogpiling: Recruiting others (usually their online friends) into joining them in targeting the victim.
3. Flame-baiting: See #1 above - done in order to goad the victim into responding in a manner in violation of the rules, out of anger - causing the victim to then be punished/banned by the Forum Administrator (pets of Forum Admins frequently do this and get away with it.)
4. Stalking: After driving the target off the Forum, following them to other Forums to continue the attacks.
5. Drive-by: Signing up under a different name in order to take a cheap shot at the target. Griefers also frequently use other tactics, including using a fake IP address when griefing, in order to avoid punishment.
Joe flames John on every Forum John goes to. He is such a griefer!
Reverse Robin Hood, steals from the poor and gives to the rich...like the Republican Party.
The Republicans in congress are playing Dooh Nibor by trying to cut Medicare and Social Security in order to finance huge tax breaks for corporations and million/billion-aires.
1. When trying to force out a fart, you suddenly get more than you bargained for. Often this results in the need to immediately ditch your now-soiled underwear.
2. Trying to fart, but, instead, first you do it, then you say it.
While waiting for her mother to get out of the store, little Becky sharted in her car seat. Her mother drove all the way home wondering what the hell the smell was.
Joe was trying to force a fart when suddenly he sharted, and the place began to stink. "Oh shit, it's shit!" exclaimed Joe, as he ran out the side door to go home and change his underwear.
Acronym for "Fucked Up Beyond Belief" similar to FUBAR, but FUBB usually refers strictly to computers and other technology items.
John tried to fix his CD player by himself, now it is FUBB.