Top definition
In Japan, the people who draw manga (their version of comic books) are called mangaka.

Here in the West, people who draw comics are labeled as "Comic Book Artists."

Logic, and somewhat erroneous English grammar, would mutate the root noun (comic) for the sake of brevity to someone who does something - the comicker.
I am a comicker.
by Mobius 1 February 24, 2009
Get the mug
Get a comicker mug for your buddy Bob.
buy the domain for your travel blog