Top definition
The traditional FPS video game controls for QWERTY keyboards are centered around the W, A, S, and D keys, called "WADS" or "WASD". Moving them over one row to the right centers on the E, S, D, and F keys, pronounceable as "SEDF".
It's hard to play this game; I use SEDF, but it's hardcoded for WASD!
by sedf-ox July 05, 2017
Get the mug
Get a SEDF mug for your coworker Rihanna.
buy the domain for your recipe site