A popular piece of work, generally a movie, which has gained a large following. This following has most likely been around for at least a few years, except for cases of an 'instant cult classic,' in which a movie gains instant fame which remains for decades to come.
Reefer Madness is the best cult classic, hands down.
This occurs when there is clogging in the urethra due to the remaining residue of ejaculation, either from masturbation or copulation. The clogging results in your urine shooting in any direction but the direction you want it to go. Your legs, shirt, toilet seat, sink, floor, and even face will become drenched in a yellow spray.
It is always a good idea to sit on your toilet seat after ejaculation to prevent split piss.
1. The sound cars make as their driver repeatedly stimulates their horn
, bringing the far end of the hand down in a cupped shape. The mere sound of this stimulation causes nearby drivers to stimulate their own car's pleasure center, and soon all through the air is heard moaning sounds of joy from vehicles. Sometimes this induces severe road rage
, which brings about the mounting of one car onto another in doggy style position. Unfortunately, sometimes the mounting proves too rough, and the car at the receiving end may be reduced to scrap metal.
2. A sound to bellow when planting a hot carl
on a sleeping victim.
1. Car 1: "Beep Beep!"
Car 2: "Beep Beep Beep!!"
Cars 3, 4, 5, 473: "BEEP BEEP BEEP etc.!!!!"
2. Carl: "BEEP BEEP BITCH!"
Susy Q: "OH MY GOD... YOU ASSHOLE!"
If you weren't into it, you weren't into it. Don't give me a fucking fauxgasm.
When talking about old BnW
flicks and pics and you want to spell it out, use hyphens.
2. Signs of said progress, often used in relationships to mark reasons why they should still stay together.
3. The time interval or distance between two vehicles, as automobiles, ships, or railroad or subway cars, traveling in the same direction over the same route.
1. Headway in a career.
2. John Doe: "You have to give me some headway here, I'm trying..."
3. Suzie Q: "He's not giving me any headway, I'm gonna pull alongside him and honk my horn
and give him a piece of my mind!"
1. To credit or assign, as to a cause or source; attribute; impute.
2. To attribute or think of as belonging, as a quality or characteristic.
I ascribed her as a sexy fox with no brains who needs to hop in my bed and play Where's Waldo?