Balls (testicles, nuts); the way a bum utters the word "balls." A slackish fashion in which to say the word "balls." Such a pronunciation denotes two things: 1. the speaker is using the common slang term for testicles (the term in not used to refer to objects such as baseballs, basketballs, etc.); and 2. the speaker is slack-jawed, speaking in an overly oafish or relaxed fashion, thus the alteration of the standard pronunciation.
Oh my baws.
Penis; though the term can be used in any fashion when referring to a human penis, it is most commonly used to describe an act of fellatio.
Get over here and suck my cobb.
1. Posterior, buttocks, ass
(An intentional or unintentional mispronunciation of "ass." Derived from a slackish or lazy way of saying "ass," in which the "a" sound is more difficult than the easier-to-articulate long "o" sound.
Often misunderstood as a German pronunciation of "ass," due to the long "o" rather than "a" sound.
Often confused with the acronym OSS, Official of Strategic Services.
Believed to have been orginated in northeastern Nebraska by a number of smalltown youths indulgin in alcohol.)
You best watch you'self or I'm gonna kick your oss.
1. The imaginary or symbolic sound made when poking a person's stomach, especially that of a chubby or overweight person. Derived from the Michelin Man (past mascot for Michelin Tires) being poked by a finger to his mid-section in television commercials.
2. A free-form exclamatory term with no precise meaning, often an emphatic utterance used to show excitement, incredulity, joy, and even disgust.
2. When I looked back to my brother, floating on the intertube some distance behind on the river, he raised his hand and yelled "Wount!" and I knew he was having a great time.
(prounounced: Aahhh yyeeaaahhhh)
1. A normally emphatic utterance usually spoken to indicate enthused happiness, joy, or various types of victory, though dialectic evolution now sees the term used to express other emotions as well, such as surprise, anger, disappointment, even sorrow.
2. An emphatic utterance often spoken, principally by a male, during sexual intercourse at the moment of orgasm.
1. a. When "Sweet Home Alabama" came on the radio, I turned to Byrne and said, "Ah yeah!"
b. When the waitress brought my chicken-fried steak and mashed tatters and gravy, I took one look at the steaming dish, sat back and said, "Ah yeah!"
2. a. When Swain was humpin' Polls, he groaned "Ah yeah!" as he was sploogin'.
b. Horse was bangin' this chick in the backseat, and it wasn't long before I heard him say "Ah yeah!"
(n.) acronym for "big tits"; only acceptable for use when interchangable with one's name, as if a nickname, i.e. used only in the place of a name, specifically that of a female with large breasts (exs.: inappropriate use - That woman has B.T.; appropriate use - I have a date with B.T.)
When Bainz called me, it soon became apparent he was checking to see how my night with B.T. had gone.
A term symbolic of a young promiscuous female who frequently gets rammed. A teenage female who, when getting humped, hears her male partner telling a friend to "Get out" while he continues humping her. A teenage female who says "Let's go to your car" to a guy after he says "hi" to her and proceeds to boff him in the car. A teenage female about whom a teenage boy says to a friend in response to the friend's inquiry "How did you get her to suck your balls?", “I said, ‘Suck my nuts.’" A teenage female who is with a guy who says "Just think, me AND Moon" as he is doing her, encouraging her to have a threesome with his friend. A teenage female whose pussy is amazingly close to her ass. A teenage female who inadvertently uses her teeth when sucking chod.
Hey, Swain, I rammed Polls last night.