1. a. a ball, hairy or otherwise, that is profusely unrestrained or widespread; b. a prolific ball or nut (n.)
2. a. a ball or nut, hairy or otherwise, marked by a menacing wildness, extravagance, or absence of restraint; b. an unrestrained or wild ball (n.)
1. Ya know Doug? That guy's got a rampant ball.
2. There is a rampant ball.
1. Individuals residing in rural northwest Iowa who are often featured in stories told by grandparents; such stories may involve the subject eating too much ice-cream and developing a stomach ache or diarrhea, stepping in cow maneur, or falling asleep in front of the television after an exhausting day.
2. Residents in rural northwest Iowa who one tell stories about, regardless of whether the listener knows or cares about the subjects.
1. Ol' Borcher came home t' other night with a gut-ache; guess he ate an entire large pizza at The Pizza Ranch.
2. I hadn't walked through the door before Grandma started telling a story about how one o' the Borchers accidentally scooped up his pet cat while shovelin' snow.
1. (n.) A clown who has generally failed at his craft; a clown who finds it difficult to get laughs from an audience or who can no longer adequately perform his standard tricks, such as juggling, dancin', harpin' the rug, or stountin' the tarn.
2. (n.) A floundering can that commonly rests on a lamp or lamp shade.
1. That lamp kloon really sucked, and so I gave him a good kick to the nuts.
2. There's a lamp kloon.
He's got big nuts.
1. (noun) A weakling or a meek individual; one perceived as being weak either in physical prowess or character
syn.: fairy, pussy, faggot, pansy, sissy
2. (noun) A term of endearment, normally used to address either a young child or an intimate female friend by a male person
syn.: dear, sweetie, honey, lovey, bitts
1. "That bitch won't stop cryin'. Damn, he ain't nothin' but a lil' puss."
2. "Hey, lovey. You're my sweet lil' puss.
Acronym for Urban Dictionary is a Fucking Asshole.
UDIAFA is ascribed to the lame-ass Urban Dictionary website by people who have been able to easily submit definitions in the past but for reasons that are never explained, are unable to post a particular definition. This is particularly frustrating when the Urban Dictionary user has had a number of pathetic, senseless or meaningless terms accepted before, but tries 20-25 times to have another term accepted but is unsuccessful, though the term is no more inane than the ones he has had accepted without hassle in the past, and no reason is give by the dumbass website (UDIAFA) why the term has not been accepted.
An Urban Dictionary user tries to post the term:
Oaf, laze-head (n.)
One of Bainz, Byrne, Compton, Horse, Roof or Swain; or an individual resembling one of the aforesaid in character or personality. (n.)
Example of usage: "Hell, look at them bums!"
tags: baws, wount, beer, booze, cheap, sleep, milwaukee's best, bainz, byrne
... but the term is never accepted and no reasons are given by the website (UDIAFA) why it's been rejected.
1. Unintentional enunciation of "Suck my cock" spoken by a male in the throes of amorous passion, thus the guttural, heavy tone and pronunciation. The command or suggestion made by a male to his female partner, "Suck my cock," as enunciated when lying on his back and feeling viscerally amorous. Often spoken when the male perceives he will be mounted and wishes to first be blown or, when making out, realizes his partner does not have blowing on her mind. (Research shows "Zugg my gogg" to be one of the most frequently spoken phrases during foreplay.)
2. Unintentional enunciation of "Suck my cock" spoken by a male whose nose is markedly plugged up, often due to allergies, a cold, or the flu. The command or suggestion made by a nasally stuffed-up male to his female partner, "Suck my cock," as enunciated when lying on his back and feeling viscerally amorous. Often spoken when the congested male perceives he will be mounted and wishes to first be blown or, when making out, realizes his partner does not have blowing on her mind. (Def. 2 is not as commonly recognized as Def. 1 and is less frequently spoken; some speculate this is due to the relatively low likelihood of a guy who is ailing from a cold, a sinus infection, or allergies requesting a blow from his partner.)
1. He had been squeezing her ass for so long as she kissed his neck and stoked his cobb through his jeans that he finally could not stand it a moment longer and uttered, 'Zugg my gogg.'
2. Though he had been laid up for days in bed with the flu, when Sarah came in and began to undress, bending to pick up her shoes off the floor, Craig, feeling intensely randy despite his illness, pleaded nasally to his wife, 'Ah yeah, zugg my gogg.'