A free Internet service located at www.bugmenot.com that provides a user-created databse of logins and passwords for various websites.
Bugmenot is excellent to use sites that force you to register before using them, such as the New York Times website.
Thank god I was able to use bugmenot to read the New York Times article online.
A military word in which each letter stands for a word that stands for Who Really And Truely Gives A Shit.
I'm tired of this meeting, the speaker is full of wratgas.
A Shonen-ai manga
created by Masakazu Katsura
. It's the story of Yota, a 16-year old who buys a tape from which the "virtual consolator" Ai comes to life. A wonderful love story, with beautiful art.
Video Girl Ai is the best love story ever written since Shakespeare.
The main superhero on "Cow & Chicken"
Derived from the image of an actual cock snoring. One who is an idiot/moron/tool or just a plain pain in the ass.
Jim: Hey Bob, wanna go to the movies tonight?
Tom: No Jim, I have to eat dinner with my parents.
Jim: You're such a fuckin cocksnore.
A self-explanatory phrase, uttered to accentuate a point, usu. the impossibility or extremity of a situation, with the stress/accent on "life"
Buddy, never in life would I date that crazy girl.
Never in life would I go back to that minegar
1. n- a facial expression or slight laugh of subtle sarcastic intrest used to insult
2. v- to make a subtle refrence to a figment of eightie's culture through early world history, governemt, economics or philosophy
3. n-a humorous early world history, governemt, economics, and philosophy teacher
1. The luffman he gave the student during her rambling was quite amusing
2. His luffman to Higlander during Middle Ages class was highly comical
3. Since he was an infant, Mackey had aspirations to become a high school luffman