An initialism meaning:
1) Don't forget that brains attract
2) Darling, fetch the battle axe
3) Decepticons fear this brilliant autobot
4) Do fish take baths a lot?
5) Dogs frequently take back apologies
6) Dreadful feudal treachery breeds atrocities
7) Darkened forests take bravery away
8) Doctor Freud's Topic Became Afflicting
9) Damn Facebook, too bloody addicting!
10) (I came) Down for the baby's arrival
11) (But the) Dead father's thoughts became archival
12) Drunk fish try breathing air
13) Debutante's fame tarnished by affairs
14) Delano fears to be afraid
15) (It's so) Damn fine to be alive
16) (Until your) dorky farting turdface brother arrives
17) Difficult financial times bring apocalypse
18) Danes fear the burning acropolis
19) Donate for the blood association
20) Don't for the beaux's admiration
21) Delilah's fruitcake triggers belly-ache
22) Dead frogs teach bored anatomists
23) Delightful fans that blithely assist
24) Duel for the best acronym
25) (A) Dark force to boldly apprehend
26) Dastardly farmers took Bessie away
27) (But she was) Destined for the burger anyway
28) Distro falling through bleak Autumn
29) Don't forget to be awesome
30) Dandelions fly through blue air
...But usually #29.
"Oh, and Hank...
Like it says on my friend Katie's arm...
Don't Forget To Be Awesome (DFTBA)."
An expression used to say that one has been in the situation or experienced that which another is talking about. It is usually a negative scenario that is being discussed.
1: Damn, I forgot my homework at my house!
2: Been there, done that.
A person who wishes to have sex with their sister. And only her.
Dude, I think he's into incest
-Yeah, he's sisexual.
A really retarded way of spelling "shut up". God damn, guys, it's two words and there's only one T.
dumbass: why wont you just shuttup
you: why dont you just learn to spell
An Anglerfish drawn by a Hank.
Verb form: Hanklerfish'd
You'll have a 5% chance of getting a Hanklerfish'd Fault In Our Stars.
Don't Know The Proper Spelling.
In contrast to a typo
, where one simply makes a mistake on accident, a DKPS is when one spells something totally wrong because they just don't know how to spell it.
A person who has made a DKPS may attempt to pass it off as a typo if the error isn't too drastic.
1: I want to change the cuuriculim in schools
2: Dude, I think you mean "curriculum".
1: Oh sorry, typo
1: You made two errors. Looks more like a DKPS to me.
Acronym for Fuck My Life It's Friday. The exact opposite of TGIF
(On Monday) Teacher: You will have a huge test on Friday, counting for 80% of your grade!
(On Friday) Kid: What day is it? ...Friday? I have a test today! I didn't study! FMLIF!