373 definition by Adrian

323
I'll
Bring
The
Beer
Party at ----- house! IBTB dude!
by Adrian December 14, 2005

Mug icon
Buy a ibtb mug!
324
Another word for atrocity, like the crappy movie of the same name.
Man, that accident was malibu's most wanted
by Adrian May 09, 2007

Mug icon
Buy a Malibu's most wanted mug!
325
University in Belfast.
My first year at Queen's is very fuzzy, it cost me £5,000 and all i have to show is a beer bely and a rash.
by Adrian December 10, 2003

Mug icon
Buy a Queen's mug!
326
Something that really shouldn't be that controversial. Personally, I am against it, but if it's the person's choice, let her be.
Don't have an abortion because the baby isn't planned. It's not the baby's fault your dumb ass didn't use a condom or the pill.
by Adrian August 29, 2007

Mug icon
Buy a abortion mug!
327
the subject of 95% of all metal songs. the other 5% are about satan
*insert rambling about killing and satan here*
by Adrian December 25, 2005

Mug icon
Buy a killing mug!
328
the new phrase sweeping America. Will soon, if not already, become the new "I'm rick james bitch!" that people will say every 10 seconds.
I'm the juggernaut bitch!
No, you're not the fucking juggernaut, so shut the hell up.
by Adrian June 06, 2006

Mug icon
Buy a I'm the juggernaut bitch mug!
329
the year the second part of MGS 2 takes place. you know when you play as that pussy raiden?
what are you gonna do, make fun of me cuz I have alot of definitions on here?
by Adrian November 30, 2004

Mug icon
Buy a 2009 mug!