369 definitions by Adrian

when someone prevents you from tappin' dat ass.
damn... that muthaf**ker tried to cock block my ass.
by Adrian November 28, 2003
Get the cock block mug.
Quite possibly the worst thing ever.
"I heard you're doin okay, but I want you to now" that's what is sounds like since their voices are so friggin high.
All the damn sp fans say "shut up! if you hate them keep it to yourself!". Yeah, cuz deep down you know they suck major amounts of dick.
"My dad hates me, even though he gave me a new lexus and $200 for my birthday."
"Dude, I have to pay for my own car. That'll take years."
"Yeah, but your dad loves you!" (runs out crying with his hands in the air).
Simple plan simly sucks
by Adrian October 2, 2005
Get the simple plan mug.
In high school, the people that deserve the least amount of respect, yet get the most. MTV brainwashed girls want to fuck them just becuase they're "hot". VERY few of them (about 10%) are cool and get along with everybody. The other 90% are stereotypical jocks: date only cheerleaders, hate everyone not on the team, are depressingly stupid, and act like complete asses.
by Adrian June 21, 2006
Get the football player mug.
What all women are. Okay sorry 99% of women are. The other 1% live somewhere on mars.
Don't deny it. You know it's true, yet you still don't care. Fuckin morons.
by Adrian March 31, 2005
Get the shallow mug.
Master Tonberry has the best definition here, but it's not more than 90% of girls that are shallow. It's the full 100%.
Stupid shallow bitches. Just cuz someones short has to mean they have a small dick. WRONG bitches wrong!!!
by Adrian January 27, 2005
Get the shallow mug.
A very hot, unknown, and underrated actress that plays Chloe Sullivan on the tv show "Smallville".
Dude, Allison Mack is a babe.
by Adrian August 2, 2007
Get the Allison Mack mug.