look up any word, like guncle:
Etymologically derived from "bizarro" (itself derived from "bizarre"), it's the word you use when you want to describe something so bizarre, it's not even bizarro: it's biaro.
Yeah, then he just passed out right there on the coffee table.

by John C. Worsley March 31, 2004