The act of falling asleep while receiving fellatio. It is the antithesis of a Brentwood Hello.
That chick sucked my dick last night, but she was so bad that I ended up giving her a Westwood Goodbye.
by Eighteen Dummy August 25, 2016
Get the mug
Get a Westwood Goodbye mug for your barber Riley.
A now-defuncted video game company which was, in the end, purchased by an aggressive bidding by EA Games/Electronic Arts. They created games that impressed players and critics alike, such as Command & Conquer, Nox, Lands of Lore, and Dune. Their last known game was Command & Conquer: Renegade(2002).
"Man, it's too bad EA bought out Westwood Studios."
"Yeah. . . I was hoping for a Red Alert 3 or Tiberian Twilight."
by Joseph D. Collins May 30, 2005
Get the mug
Get a Westwood Studios mug for your Aunt Helena.
One of the greatest existing places to play online games....for 5 more days at least until EA destroys it.
Westwood online was the place to be on Wednesday. Then EA showed up and everyone left.
by Pujols005 October 12, 2005
Get the mug
Get a Westwood online mug for your dog Trump.
once named "Pleasentville", Westwood in in north jersey in Bergen county. on the outside, it seems like a pretty decent catholic/Christian town where nothing bad happens and everyone is good and sane BUT once your in Westwood there no getting out, on the inside Westwood is a killer neighborhood, known to the teenage population as "Weedwood" or "westweed" a lotta weed comes in and out of Westwood and it's the good kush. the 3 stores run by Indians have the good shit and they sell anything from alcohol to cocaine to kids with enough money and kids who look old enough. there are dank parties are thrown basically every weekend where everyone get fuckin drunk off their asses and roam around the debater if Westwood annoying the Starbucks employees. most dank ass parties have the cops called on by adults who don't know how to party. come to Westwood my people, it's a fucked up town which you'll love
Jeff: Yoooo did you hear about that bombass party in westwood, nj??
Dan the man: yeah bro there was a hell lot of weed and alcohol and some bitch tried to throw herself in a fire and wanted to come down on her ex
by wickedbitchofthenorth March 21, 2016
Get the mug
Get a westwood, nj mug for your mate Rihanna.
A suburb in Greater Vancouver where the absence of Benz in your driveway is socially unacceptable.

Residents of the west end get jealous because we have enough space to build a house that's worth more than $5 million.
West End Guy: Hey I just put a jacuzzi in my backyard.

Westwood Plateau Guy: Hey I just put a tennis court in my backyard. Bitch.
by Holla back yo October 19, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Westwood Plateau mug for your brother-in-law Vivek.
A place with people so stupid that they can't spell college correctly. A collage is paper glued together.
Westwood Collage *college is filled with stupid slags
by BegoneThot420 February 02, 2019
Get the mug
Get a Westwood Collage mug for your fish Trump.
An extremely competitive school that has unreasonable expectations for students if you aren’t super smart or asian You are screwed 70% of the school is Asians the other 30% of people stoners jocks basic white girls thots and losers
Westwood highschool is hell
by Thatwestwoodkid December 10, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Westwood highschool mug for your Facebook friend Helena.