Top definition
stuff used to fill dents/rust holes in vehicle bodies body filler .....
fill that dent with a little bit of poggle ...... check out the amount of poggle in that wing ..... this motor has loads of poggle in it
by JJ.M August 21, 2007
Get the mug
Get a poggle mug for your bunkmate Jovana.
buy the domain for your pet blog