Top definition
Korean mixed english slang.

Derived from annyeonghaseyo which is a basic korean greeting with added flava... 'yo blud'.
Increasing popularity in the streets of Central London.
Literally implied as 'Hello, what's up my brother?'
me: annyeonghase-yo blud long time??
him: im all good blud, whats happenin?
by 4STP July 18, 2010
Get the mug
Get a annyeonghase-yo blud mug for your grandma Julia.