Top definition
Extra floppy patch of skin around "the stitching" behind the balls near the gooch...better known as the male labia (thus the name maybia, also spelled mabia)
Gosh i was just trying to manscape for the party tonight...but i nicked my Maybia (may-be-uh) and got blood all over my new ed hardy jeans
by the_nantista December 08, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Maybia (may-be-uh) mug for your Aunt Zora.