Top definition
The word to describe the indescribable sinking feeling you get when you see something involving someone you like/love that upsets you. Your breathing usually gets heavy and your heart races.
-"What's up? You look really down."
-- "Oh well it's just, you know that person I like, they pretty much told me it's never gunna happen and now I have major fludniffle."
by Tomlas March 27, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Fludniffle mug for your sister Helena.
Jul 6 Word of the Day
Phrase meaning that a deceased cannot rest in peace until society changes due to the circumstances of a death.
People said rest in power for the unarmed man had been shot by the police.
by FooBarBiz October 12, 2017
Get the mug
Get a Rest in power mug for your barber Jerry.