(1) Chief Executive Officer
(2) The Big Cheese
(3) The person in charge of a company who has no other qualifications but thinks he or she does.
(4) See also: asshole, idiot, pain in the ass, obstacle, bottleneck, waste, or worthless.
The CEO just took away all of our 401K funds!
The art of making it look like you are actually helping those that your represent in a government organization while actually creating more problems and blaming them on other politiicans so you can get re-elected.
Politics is the root of all evil.
See "Reality TV"
Did you see who was kicked off the island on that garbage show?
(1) Make of car cheaply made, looks good, but breaks down prematurely.
(2) Make of car that sells for a low price but parts are expensive.
(3) The only make of truck or van that give you multiple choice on what to do when they cut you off in the middle of the road. (Should I dodge him or ram him?)
(4) Division of Chrysler that used to make good quality automobiles such as the Charger, but sacrifices quality for profit.
Note: these definitions also apply to Plymouth and Chrysler.
My Dodge Caravan's transmission blew again.
See "reality TV."
Survivor is painful to watch.
(1) Opposite of cold.
(2) Sexually attrative.
(3) See "cool" or "awesome"
That was hot.
The mirror through which we can see the decline of our civilization.
If the Roman Empire was aroung today, reality TV would be the cause of its decline.