Refers to a singer who has a flat voice or regularly wanders off key.
Guy 1: Let's go to The Station tonight.
Guy 2: Oh man. I can't take that band that plays over there. That little short dude's gonna be singing his ass off and I'll be cringing all night long.
Woman with very skinny legs.
Here come them pixie sticks again! Somebody needs to buy her a burger or something.
State of being highly buzzed and having a good time.
That tall chick I was talking to at the bar had a stinkin' filthy rip snorter, dude. She was offering me shots of Jager and falling off the stool and shit. I think I might be temporarily in love.
To be very inept at something. Mostly used in reference to very public floundering or failure. (Shortened from "having a go at it")
...After that last shot of tequila he started seriously having a go. He tried to get up and go to the men's room but he got tangled up in the chair and took the whole table down. Awesome!
1. To think.
2. To make an incorrect assumption, assessment or interpretation.
3. To screw something up through bungled or inept actions.
1. Whatcha filter about that thing with the things?
2. You didn't hear the first part of what we were talking about. You had a filter on the whole conversation.
3. He didn't read the directions while he was making it, so he was halfway finished before he realized that he'd filtered it, big time.
Undesirable low-class female. Usually profane and/or heavily drunk in a social situation.
Dude, come check out this fiancée on the bathroom floor with puke all over her shirt. I'm gonna have to take her home to meet Mom and Dad!