Endless sex forced on a man by a variety of women usually resulting in the death of the man. From Futurama episode in which the main characters are condemned to "Death by Snu-snu!" by a alien matriarchal society, ignorant of the earthling male's view of this as a most fitting death.
-"W-what happened to these people?" he asked looking at skeleton's with crushed pelvis bones.
--"They were condemned to die by snu-snu!"
A potent mixed drink, usually part of a late night drinking session at dive bars or pubs between a young man and his friends, often consumed as a statement of solidarity. Drink is made as follows:
1. take a shot or double-shot glass and fill half-full of Bailey's Irish Cream
2. fill the rest of the shot or double-shot glass full of Jameson Irish Whiskey (or your other favorite Irish whiskey). The whiskey and Baileys should remain separate. Use a spoon to poor the whiskey over the Bailey's if necessary.
3. Light the whiskey on fire and drop into a half-pint of Guinness stout!
4. Slam the glass down after drinking mixture in one full gulp!
Yelled: Barkeep! Irish Car Bombs for my lads!
Bartender: What'll you have?
Patron: Irish Car Bombs for me and my lads if you please!
A new-comer to Alaska, ignorant of the terrain, the weather, the animals, the culture, the necessary driving skills in the winter, etc. Opposite of a sourdough
-Did you see the 90-car pile-up on the Glenn Highway this morning on your way to work?
--Yeah, and how much you wanna bet that it was all caused by some goddamn Cheechako at the front of the pack?
1. an expresion of gratitude used primarily as a formal, friendly, social obligation.
2.When used in it's true form (not merely out of obligation) it is an expresion of respect and appreciation to another soul (and simultaneously to all beings) for the unconditional kindness that has been bestowed upon you.
1. (delivery person hands man package) man: "Thank you!"
2. (parents tolerate spoiled bratty kid for 20 years and teach kid how to not be so spoiled and bratty) Kid: "Thank you."
A mixed beer drink, usually comprised of Guiness and Bass or Guiness and Harp's.
Give me a Black and Tan, barkeep!
Refers to the city of Amsterdam.
-Where'd you go?
--Went to London, then hit the 'dam, jumped to Prague, then home..
Do NOT get the word 'cacker' confused with townie
. They are two separate beasts. In fact, a cacker could be considered the opposite to a 'townie' since they in fact live in the countryside (in the New Forest to be exact). There are also similarities to gypos
, but a cacker comes from a specific housing estate or family.
Someone with the surname "Clarke" or "Wicher" or "Cooper" is probably a cacker.
Someone who lives in a council estate in a rural village is also probably a cacker