Someone (can be male or female) who is interested in exploring sex with a memeber of their own gender but who either hasn't gotten around to it yet or the thought isn't a raging priority. Often used by people who are unsure whether or not they are bisexual
Cindy is bicurious whereas Tucker is bisexual.
A Mexicant is a person of Mexican descent who won’t work hard and is often seen goofing off and being lazy. Combination of Mexican and the contraction can’t.
Pedro is a Mexican because he works hard; whereas Jesus is a Mexicant because he can’t seem to do the work George gives him.
An outdated, Victorian term used to describe women who aren't interested in sex. Only used today by drunk men in bars to explain why the woman they attempted to pick up wasn't interested.
Vala wasn't frigid, she just didn't like Bob.
The most powerful production car made by Dodge. The Viper is a modern day American muscle car that began being sold in 1992 and still continues to this day. All Vipers have a V10 engine, are 6 speed manuals, and are two seaters; and all Vipers are known for their head turning curves.
There are three generations of Vipers which have different specs and modified body designs; first generation goes from 1992-1995; second generation goes from 1996-2002; thrid generation goes from 2003-present. There are also some notable variants such as the Viper GTS-R, Viper Competition Coupe, Viper-powered Ram, Tomahawk, and Hennessey Vemon 1000 Twin Turbo.
Today's Dodge Viper boasts a 8.3-liter V10 engine 510 horsepower, 535 lb-ft of torque and can get from 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds. Vipers have a raw power that you just can't get from other cars. If you never have set in the drivers seat of one of these baby's you don't know what you're missing.
One Bad Asp is the lisence plate on my Dodge Viper.
1. A person's name, originally masculine but now also feminine. In the strictess sense means messenger, but also due to mythology connotes a heavenly creature.
2. Angel can also be used as a term of endearment, meaning someone who is a sweetheart.
3. In modern day mythology an angel is typically seen as a benevolent celestial being sent by god as a intermediary between heaven and earth. Often as a guardian spirit.
4. The name of a popular TV spin off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
1. Angel is my friend.
2. You're such an angel.
3. Carol believes that her Aunt is now a guardian angel.
4. The TV show Angel comes on early in the morning where I live.
A cultural trend where it is 'cool' to claim to be a bisexual even if you are not just so you can get attention. Much more common in women than in men. It is often done to get a rise out of people.
Please note though that not everyone who claims to be bisexual is saying it for attention; there are real bisexuals out there.
Britney Spears and Madonna kissing on MTV is a good example of Bisexual chic.
1. In biology: Descent with modification. Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
2. In everyday speech: A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.
1. Darwin's theory of evolution does for biology what quantum mechanics does for physics.
2. It is interesting to note the evolution in computers over the years.