26 definition by Name removed by the NSA

Top Definition
Wednesday. The "hump" of the week.
Uh oh... Guess what day it is!

Guess. What. Day. It. Is.
Eh?
Hey, julie, guess what day it is?
Oh come on, I know you can hear me!
Mikemikemikemikemike!
What day is it mike?
Hehehuhaha!
Lesley, guess what today is!
(It's hump day)
WooWOO!!

HuMP DaEEEYYY! Yeah!
by Name removed by the NSA December 06, 2013

Mug icon
Buy a Hump day mug!
Proof that you can take a dump, call it a song, slap some pretty faces on it, and get famous from it.

Also proof that said dump can be fought over by clingy bitches all over the world.
Harry: Come on, Liam, we'll be late!

Liam: Just hold up, I'm writing our next One direction song.

*Takes large and painful dump*
by Name removed by the NSA December 05, 2013

Mug icon
Buy a One direction mug!
Ewoks are teddy-bear like creatures from Star Wars that live on the planet Endor.

But do not be fooled by their cuteness. These badass little motherfuckers will fuck you up. And just when you think they're done fucking you up, they'll fuck you up again.

There is a reason why you don't see any other animals on Endor; because the Ewoks fucking killed them all. And the ones that they didn't kill are too scared of getting their fucking skins ripped off to show themselves. Nothing on Endor breathes without the Ewoks' permission. Once, they found a Jedi, and they tried to COOK HIM. Then, they encountered an entire legion of the Empire's best troops, and they kicked their asses using nothing but rocks, logs, and a few catapults.

Never mess with an Ewok. They will kill you, and play drums with your FUCKING SKULL. At least, if one of 'em doesn't decide to use it as a HAT.
a: Oh look, Ewoks!

Ewoks: Oh look, dinner!
by Name removed by the NSA January 03, 2014

Mug icon
Buy a Ewoks mug!
The one thing, other than Chuck Norris' foot, that if you see, you immediately know you are going to die
What more is there to say? Its Tsar Bomba
by Name removed by the NSA November 15, 2013

Mug icon
Buy a Tsar bomba mug!
Definition removed by the NSA
Example removed by the NSA
by Name removed by the NSA January 03, 2014

Mug icon
Buy a The NSA mug!
Fucktardia is a far-off, magical land filled with wonderous works of stupidity, and great triumphs of brianlessness.

To get there, one must sail across the sea of stupidity, journey through the facepalm forest, climb the mountains of dumbassery, cross the river of retardation, and you will come upon the land of Fucktardia.

Fucktardia has a diverse and surprisingly large population. The largest city in the land of Fucktardia is its capitol; Fucktardingtonsworthingham.

The great city of Fucktardingtonsworthingham is a beautiful city, with many famous landmarks, including the Cathedral of Atheism, the Sara Palin monument, and, most importantly, the palace of the king of Fucktardia.

The king of Fucktardia is descended from a royal line of only the most stupid, null-minded, mind-bogglingly fucktarded. It is law, however, that if one can prove himself more fucktarded than the king, they will be crowned king of Fucktardia. George W. Bush did so in 2003.

The people of Fucktardia are called Fucktards, who speak Fucktarded, which is a language very similar to english, but lacks grammatical structure or proper syntax. 99% of the population practices the religion of Fucktardary. The other religion practiced by the remaining 1% is Atheism, because everyone knows that it's a religion. (Duh)
a. I just got back from my vacation in Fucktardia.

b. How was it?

a. Very enlightening. I'm thinking about going into politics.
by Name removed by the NSA January 02, 2014

Mug icon
Buy a Fucktardia mug!
A vast network of data that is

40% pornography

30% cat pictures

19% creeps

10% advertisements

10% the word "gay"

1% relevant information

All of which is spied on by the NSA
People keep saying that we should go back to the "Glory days" of the 1950's. But we can't; now we have the internet.
by Name removed by the NSA November 15, 2013

Mug icon
Buy a Internet mug!