One of two things men keep after a divorce.
She got the house and the kids.
I kept my penis and my soul.
1. The Good Part - The woman you marry and live with for the rest of your life.
2. The Bad Part - The woman you marry and live with for the rest of your life.
My wife's an angel!
You're lucky. Mine's still alive.
1. Unsupervised, it's cocaine for children. Want to make a criminal? Place child (A) in front of TV (B) for 10 years. Nag occassionally. Wait for police.
2.One of many distractions that pulls the attention away from yourself so you don't see how miserable you are in reality. Highly addictive.
It's not TV, it's your dad in a dress!
1.A gift that without all 3 of the following, leads to anger and frustrated definitions, (See previous entries.)
1.Something to do
2.Someone to love
3.Something to look forward to
I don't mean a Natural Born Killers kind of life, either, wiseass.
2.A cereal that leaves your mouth with an aftertatse of a wet book.
3. A magazine known for its outstanding photography of the world and its events.
4. A bored game that should be replaced with RichDadPoorDad's Cashflow 101.
5. Is what's waiting within everyone to unfold. Above all the anger and resentments and darkness. Now is all that matters. Let go of the bullshit and practice patience. Speak up.Be good.
Try Fruit Loops. And watch "Family Guy".
To be beaten senseless because you God damn definitely deserve it.
Not to be confused with kick-ass, shit-kicking,ass kissing or getting the shit kicked out of you.
We were having a kick-ass good time shootin' the shit and kickin' the shit out of this guy who needed an ass kicking. So kiss my ass.
1.What kept Tony Montana standing in the last 10 minutes of "Scarface."
2.Warm, its the best rust remover on the planet. (Put a little Coke in a cup and put a nail or small piece of sandwich meat on top. In the morning, meat is gone, wipe off rust.)
3. More popular than you think. I mean cocaine.
I'd like the blue jeans,right? With my name, written on the back of chick's asses.
1. Term used by listeners of hip-hop and rap,meaning "believe that". Often spoken under the influence of marijauna or a 40
. Usually followed by the word 'shit'.
You got weed and no papers? No pipe?
Get me uh uh a potato, some tin foil, and a scuba mask. No no. Wait gimme a Coke can, a thimble and a pocketknife.
Damn,go to the sto and get some White Owls, fool. No papers. You bleedat shit?