An awesome handsomely friend and very respectful person you can ever meet.
I wish I can be as cool as judge
by Awesome person lol May 17, 2018
Get the Judge mug.
a sick ass revolver that shoots .45's and 410 shot shells for the instant close combat kill. shot spreads instantly out of the short, rifled chamber, not leaving your enemy a chance.
I saw this cop totally Judge the robber
Last night, this guy attacked me in the subway, and I whipped out my Judge in defense.
by N-squared January 8, 2009
Get the Judge mug.
Celebrationg too much after scoring a goal on a computer game.
Look at Dean, hes doing a Judge!
by Flembod March 31, 2009
Get the Judge mug.
1. adj. -Overly supercilious; overly strict

2. noun -War criminal

3. noun -Nazi

4. noun -Slave master; chain runner

5. noun -Prison Warden
God damn, Judge needs to chill out with the seating bullshit.

Just the other day, Martin was acting Judge with me, I told him to fuck off.
by C Castro November 13, 2007
Get the Judge mug.
1. A combat law enforcement agent and mediator in Square-Enix's Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the GBA. These individuals would oversee the battle and enforce the daily laws with rewards for performing recommended actions, and punishment for breaking the law. Later in the game, said laws could be counteracted with special law cards, which could erase and create new laws.
2. An elite branch of the Archadian Imperial Military from Square-Enix's Final Fantasy XII for PS2. These distinguished warriors wear unique and elaborate suits of armor that mirrored the armor of the above judges.
1. Weak, Fire was outlawed and I accidentally used my fighter's Backdraft! Now the Judge just sent him to prison!

2. Holy crap, I'm up against some Judge and a handful of Imperial Soldiers... Gotta kill the weaklings first...
by aka_Pyro May 10, 2007
Get the Judge mug.
Another word for an autistic child.

The reasoning behind this is because in the late 1800's judges in court systems were only hired if they had clinically diagnosed aspergers/autism.
Also because most male humans named by this have un-diagnosed autism or aspergers and is unresponsive to other humans who try to interact with this "Judge"
Studies show only 5.9% of Judges are not autistic or Filipino leaving 94.1% having those characteristics.

Kid: HEY JUDGE YOU FAGGOT!
Judge: Hell has no fear, like a woman's hand.
Kid: What?
Judge *mumbles* *hand completely submerged within undergarments.
Kid: HEY JUDGE YOU FAGGOT!
Judge: Hell has no fear, like a woman's hand.
Kid: What?
Judge *mumbles* *hand completely submerged within undergarments.
by Cool Cat Copolsde June 13, 2011
Get the Judge mug.