You stupid americans are all wrong. Bloke is simply a British slang term for 'man/guy', with perhaps slight connotations of masculinity, and used only in an informal setting. Unlike 'guy' it is not normally used vocatively, as in 'hey you blokes'.
'I met this bloke in town who told me to stop wasting my time on the internet...'
Interesting or strange.
As in, 'that's weird'
Exhausted. now can be used entirely freely of any sexual connection.
I'm absolutley knackered, i've been working all day.
What stupid american teenage girls say to annoy their fathers and everyone else.
E.g. 'so yeah and he said, and i was like: what- everrrrrrrrr!'
1. Buttocks/ anus
2. to arse around vi: equivalent to bum around
. loaf around, be lazy.
3. arse about: muck about, waste time, be stupid
1. Get off yer fat arse
2. Stop arsing around
3. Stop arsing about
1. Lashings of: a large amount of, used mainly to refer to things like cream, custard etc.
2. Lash: to strike with a whip
3. Lash together: to bind together with ropes etc
4. To get lashed: this is simply to get very drunk/pissed inebriated/sloshed/hammered/legless/rat-arsed /etc. Lash can also be used as a noun meaning alcohol.
As in: 'Hey, do you fancy going out and getting lashed tonight?'
As in: 'Hey, do you fancy going out on the lash tonight?'
An alcoholic. Often describes an old tramp, typically associated with alcohol addiction.
They found an old drunk lying in the road