An interjection denoting frustration and/or excitement.
Gah! I scored only 95 on my last science exam. They'll never let me back into the science club again.
1. to fail at every attempt to contribute too society or any attempts at talent.
2. a phrase used when someone does something terribly wrong that frustrates another.
1. Goth: I suck at life i think ima cut myself.
2. Kid 1: I lost our group science project when i was buying crack.
Kid 2: Damn it! You suck at life.
1. The worst excuse for music ever to poison our generation.
2. An adjective used to describe a group or artist who would normally appear on MTV and is regarded as a complete poser.
1. Poser: Hey did you see Eminems new video on MTV?
2. Eminem is so MTV.
it's basically like this except it's a real dictionary, not a slang dictionary
I looked up "trichinosis" on dictionary.com because it wasn't on urbandictionary.com
a company of makeup geared toward teens. very inexpensive
I love caboodles lip gloss
a wreck. shoes can be seen dangling from telephone wires.
lake tamarak is a wreck.
an interjection that shows lack of interest in what one has too say.
Teacher: Okay kids! Since I'm on period today and forget too take my medications I've scheduled an hours worth of busy-work!
Students: BOO! You Suck!