The Afterlife is the continued existence of the soul believed to follow death. Most cultures have some belief in an afterlife and perception is usually influenced by the dominant religion of the times. Depending on your religion or lack there of, the afterlife may be viewed as a very pleasent or very unpleasent experience; or completely non-existent.
Some versions of the afterlife inculde: Asgard
, The Spirit World
, Astral Plane
, Happy Hunting Ground
There are many versions of the afterlife, which one would you pick?
1. Very high proof Moonshine
. Borders on being 200 proof; it's pure grain alcohol and is illegal. White Lightning is the subject of a hit George Jones song.
2. White Lightning is also a term for LSD.
1. "Well I asked my old pappy why he called his brew,
White lightning 'stead of mountain dew,
I took a little sip and right away I knew,
As my eyes bugged out and my face turned blue!
Lightnin' started flashin' and thunder started crashin'
Shhhoooh . . . white lightning!" -George Jones
2. Suzy was tripping on White Lighting.
The offspring of a reproductive cross between genetically disimilar individuals, of for example two different sub-species or species.
A liger is a hybrid between a lion and a tiger.
How American women refer to their vulvas, defining them on the basis of what needs to be plucked in order to look good on the beach.
Trisha wanted to look good in a bikini, so she made sure to wax her bikini line.
An American mother living in the suburbs who spends most of her time driving her school-aged children from one athletic activity to another, often over scheduling them. Typically White, upper middle class, probably college-educated, most drive SUVs and talk on the cellphone while driving making them prone to cause traffic accidents.
Gigi is your classic Soccermom, she drives her SUV like a battle ship and I wouldn't want to be on the road next to her!
1. To be cruel, spiteful, and malicious. To be ill tempered and disagreeable, difficult and troublesome.
2. To convey meaning. To indicate. To understand. The past tense would be "meant".
3. Midway between extremes, a medium.
1. Jimmy is a mean bastard, he smashed little Eric's toy flying saucers.
2. "You know what I mean, right Jenna?" asked Amy.
3.The average value of a set of numbers, is the mean.
Nudity is seen as a great taboo
in America, although I don't know why.