This statement is designed to replace "That's what's up." It means, basically, "That's cool." or "Wow, impressive!"
Waiter: Here's a free bowl of ice cream to make up for the stale french fries.
Customer: That ain't too far off.
1) High self-esteem, whether justified or otherwise, leading one to score with the ladies
2) Cocky sexual attitude; to be certain one is going to get laid
Friend 1: "Man, I can't believe Joe is talking to that girl. She's way out of his league."
Friend 2: "Yeah, he's in utter dickbelief!"
3) A newly-found faith in a friend previously thought to be a loser; being impressed by a friend's sexual conquests.
Friend 1: "Wow! Did you hear Joey took those two girls home from the club and had a threesome all night?!"
Friend 2: "Yeah. He's restored my dickbelief in him..."
Friend 1: "I guess I'm a dickbeliever, too! What a lucky bastard!"
1) After three crown and cokes, Nick gained a bit of dickbelief and flirted with the sorority sluts.
2) After Morty scored with that bombshell, I was in dickbelief.
See also: Dickbeliever ; Romeovernight
1) One who is confident with the other sex
2) One who is impressed by a friend's sexual conquests or prowess
3) A girl who will believe anything a man says
1) "Man, Stanley sure is a dickbeliever! Look at him flirting with the WHOLE cheerleading squad!"
2) "Stanley's recent string of one-night-stands has made a real dickbeliever out of me!"
3) So, even though Sara saw him getting blown by her sister, she is still convinced he's in love with her! What a dickbeliever!
A guy who has a new-found ability to get pussy.
Yo! Did you see Stevie's new girl? That came outta nowhere!
Yeah, he's a real Romeovernight!
When things become bottle-necked due to multiple fuck-ups. A severe clusterfuck
The 18-wheeler filled with nuke waste jackknifed on the Seymour Butts Highway, spilling radioactive waste into the sewage system, polluting a local pond and playground, and creating a serious clusterius fornecatus.
(n): something that's so terribly messed-up, it could not possibly have been done worse, even on-purpose. Often the result of trying to cover-up a previous wrongdoing
When Claude tried to glue the broken statue back together before his boss returned, he glued the arm on the wrong side. It was a true catasterpiece.