1. A female race horse, especially one who races stallions and beats them
2. A confident, strong, muscular, athletic woman
1. I'll pick a filly over a gelding any time.
2. The 100 meter women's Olympic final will be a Battle of the Fillies
A well-built, pleasantly masculine chick, muscular, strong and athletic
You saw Carmelita Jeter run the hundred? That chick is a studette!
Chief Jay Strongbow, professional wrestler in the '70s and '80s, tag team partner of Billy White Wolf
I wish Ken Patera had wrestled Strongbow after humiliating his partner Billy White Wolf
The counter for a single or double leg takedown in wrestling. Done right, it puts you in a dominant position on top of the opponent.
Yesterday I sprawled on that wimp, landed on top, turned him over and put him flat on his back for the pin.
balls, nuts, testicles, family jewels
"How are your maraccas?" he taunted his foe after flooring him with a humongous knee in the balls.
Strong and muscular.
That teacher, he be backed-up.
1. A run-down, overcrowded, walled quarter of a city in Medieval or Nazi-occupied Europe where Jews were forced to live
2. A run-down, impoverished, predominantly black crime-ridden section of an American city where women and pussified
men from other parts of town are afraid to go
A. You ain't afraid to be runnin' in the ghetto?
B (in summer running duds with big muscles). You call this place a ghetto, homie? Ever heard of the Warsaw ghetto?