1) A primal rage induced by the insanity of bureaucratic procedures, social-political injustice, or "legalized" oppression.
2) A collapse of an institution to total anarchy; A failure to bring/maintain any control or order.
1) After spending all week at the licensing offices just to get a permit to apply for a license to grant permission to let my son cut my lawn, I'm ready to go statutory apeshit!
2) When they lost the procedural manuals, the company went statutory apeshit and then went out of business.
1. A portmanteau
. Makes for a really offensive swear than either one alone.
2. George W. Bush, Osama Bin Laden, Jerry Falwell, and Pat Robertson's favorite hobby; See godfucker
1. What's with all these godfucking cusses, anyway?
2. It's hard to be a good, religious person when the world's religions are being run by a bunch of godfuckers.
An underground or shadow group who hold the true power of government because of "national security."
“The Secret Government is an interlocking network of official functionaries, spies, mercenaries, ex-generals, profiteers and superpatriots, who, for a variety of motives, operate outside the legitimate institutions of government. Presidents have turned to them when they can’t win the support of the Congress or the people, creating that unsupervised power so feared by the framers of our Constitution.” - Bill Moyers, Secret Government, PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) 1987
An even bigger failure than an epic fail
; One that will trigger global destruction if allowed to continue.
Windows Vista. Big enough of an apocalyptic fail for you?
The (extreme) reinforcement (read: over-hyping) of ideas and/or beliefs that occurs when like-minded people communicate with each other.
Meeting Chairperson: Tonight, we're going to discuss the genius of President George Bush... (to person leaving) Excuse me, where are you going?
Smart person leaving: Someplace where I won't get brain damaged from the impending incestuous amplification.
campaign that backfires, making the people who started it look stupid.
Named for WB cartoon character Elmer Fudd
SCO's lawsuit against IBM and Linux became Elmer Fud.
The preferred use of violence or terrorism ("the bullet") over the more commonly used ballot, bribery, or lobbying forms of "influencing" government.
Alternate: Politics of a bullet - The sniper-style assassination of government officials.
The Supreme Court upheld American's right to bear arms. This November, expect the politics of the bullet to decide who takes the White House.