Not liking a person or group with a good reason. Having had experience with a person, you do not like that person. A rational generalization.
After spending a year working with mechanics, i became postjudice against them, and did not trust mechanics.
1. n. What appears on your dippity when you leave it out overnight.
2. n. A brand of hair gel introduced in the 1950's.
1. When I looked out the window, I saw that my dippity was covered with dippity doo.
2. When I looked out the window, I saw that my dippity was covered with Dippity-Doo. Weird.
The act of someone else finishing your sentences.
Every time I open my mouth to say something, Tom ends up Beastie Boyin' me.
n: a small piece of sweaty sock material found stuck to the bottom of one's foot after wearing shoes all day. Plural form is same as singular.
v: To remove farb from one's foot.
1. After taking off his socks, Biggles was amazed at the quantity of farb on his feet.
2. After much debate, Biggles began to farb.