Top definition
A word used to explain the "transitioning" skin type in which there are oily patches and dry patches on the same sheet of skin.
If you have a bunch of pimples with some cracked, dry skin beside it, you've got "Transidermis".
by Colton Z July 18, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Transidermis mug for your Facebook friend Yasemin.